The Texas Juvenile Justice Department is a state agency focused on youth and public safety. We are looking for talented, dedicated professionals in positions that range from Youth Development Coaches and Case Managers to Lawyers and Accountants.
If you are ready for a career that makes a difference in the lives of young Texans, we invite you to browse our open positions.
How to Apply
To apply, you will need to complete the following forms:
- State of Texas Application for Employment
Note: For most positions, you can complete this application online via the Texas Comptroller's Job Search Engine.
- TJJD Employment Application Supplement (choose one)
- Child Abuse Registry Check Consent Form
- Disclosure of PREA Employment Standards Violation
- Authorization to Release Information
If you would like instructions for completing the State of Texas Application for Employment, please download the following document:
- Instructions for Completing the State of Texas Application for Employment