Abuse - Hotline
To report alleged wrong doing, please contact the following or please download and
fill out an incident report form (below).
- Administrative Investigations Division 1.877.786.7263
- Office of the Inspector General 1.866.477.8354
- Office of the Independent Ombudsman 1.855.468.7330
- State Institution, Program, Service or Facility 1.866.477.8354
- Community-Based Program, Service or Facility 1.877.786.7263
- To report fraud, waste, or abuse of state resources occurring at a Texas state agency, college, or university call the SAO Hotline at 1.800.TX.AUDIT (892.8348) or see information on their website by clicking here.
County Level Reporting of Abuse, Neglect, Exploitation and Serious Incidents
To report allegations of abuse, neglect or exploitation and serious incdents at the county-level,please send a completed Incident Report Form to
Two brochures have been created relating to recognizing, reporting and investigating abuse, neglect and exploitation in the probation system.
Administrative Investigations Division (AID) Personnel
If you have questions about reporting an allegation of abuse, neglect or exploitation or a serious incident, or would like to speak with a member of the
AID team, please contact us.
Kevin DuBose - Director
Lesly Jacobs - Deputy Director
Marybel Sanchez - Investigation Support
Justin Adams - Investigation Support
Investigator Jack Allen - State Unit - Giddings
Investigator Mike Bates - State Unit - Gainesville
Investigator Jason Bryant - County Unit
Investigator Iantha Coleman - State Unit - Mart
Investigator Christina “Ty” Corpus-Ybarra - County Unit
Investigator Pam Gereau - County Unit
Investigator Christina Gonzalez - State Unit - Evins
Investigator Tina Farrell - County Unit
Investigator Conrad Jones - County Unit
Investigator Shirley McCullough - State Unit - Mart
254-297-8200 X 8220
Investigator Tomi Miranda - State Unit - Ron Jackson
Investigator Saul Salas - County Unit
Investigator Alex Stewart - County Unit